From: Osama Lotf [mailto:engbarakat2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 5:48 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: failing to create new instances

woow thats amazing >>>

well, what happened in details is like this

1. I ran dataset which invokes 1000 instances and then destroy them.

2. I noticed that the 2 newly added hosts are offline..

3. when i tried to turn the network up, it failed to up bridge clourbr0

4. I tried to fix that as every time it said bridge with name xxx is
already exits and cannot create with same name...

5. when I deleted the bridge file from
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-cloudbr0 every thing went up
 normally, and can connect and ssh to those agents..

6. with this error (in log), what do you think I should do?

Thank you

--
Eng. Osamah Lutf Barakat
Master Candidate