Can someone break down the accounts and users section of CS for me? My
company will be using CS internally, on one windows domain. I have LDAP
enabled currently, and have created a domain in CS that has our network
domain. I have added accounts under that domain that match users on my
team. I notice that each account has a user that is associated with it of
the same name, but also has the ability to add users under that account. Is
this the right way to go, or should I be doing things differently? Also, in
regards to CS usage within our company - I would like to be able to give
logins to other teams - should that be done through accounts or projects
(this is mostly for limiting how many instances they can deploy).