Hi Jiri,

If you pass ip addr to API to create VM.
  - If IP addr is not in vm network cidd, or ip is not available in that
network  VM creation will fail.
  - If ip is not available then CS will not pick another ip.

If your case is there any other dhcp server in guest network serving ip to the
VM ?

Thanks,
Jayapal