From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 26 April 2013 14:46
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: baremetal / pxe booting of instances

Hi Len,

A 'better' way if doing this is to use a base template, which just consists of
the OS, say CentOS, then use Puppet to tell each VM what it will be and
configure any additional software etc.

Oliver Leach gave a talk at the last CloudStack European User Group on this
very topic, and his slide deck can be found here
http://www.shapeblue.com/2013/04/16/cloudstack-european-user-group-meeting/

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com