I was trying to install cloudstack 4.0.1 and following the error I see while
mvn3 -P deps

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

Downloading:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/11/apache-11.pom

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.cloudstack:cloudstack:4.0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(/home/pe1/Apache-Cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.0.1-incubating-src/pom.xml)
has 1 error

[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache:apache:pom:11 from/ to central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): repo.maven.apache.org and
'parent.relativePath'
points at wrong local POM @ line 23, column 11: Unknown host
repo.maven.apache.org -> [Help 2]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

[ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException

repo.maven.apache.org  appears to be down.

nslookup return error "repo.maven.apache.org"

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik Kothuri