Ahmad,

Each host has a total of 8 physical nics.

2 Nics for management (vswitch0) (trunk1)
4 nics for public (vswitch1) (trunk2)
2 10gbe nics for storage (separate switch)
0 nics for guests - also tried 1 separate nic and got same results

-Stan

Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was talking about physical switchports and trunks. How many nics do your
esx hosts have? Do the vSwitches correspond to different pysical nics, or
do they all map to 1 nic?