In a development environment (compiling from source), the script is located
in
{SRC_CODE}/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
and you will have to add additional parameters: "-o localhost -r root -d"
at the end to avoid some errors.

For example, after mounting secondary storage at /mnt:
./cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m /mnt -f
~/downloads/acton-systemvm-02062012.qcow2.bz2 -h kvm -F -o localhost -r
root -d