Prasanna,

Our VM info was identical with the exception of the PAE setting which you have
set to "off" although the docs say to enable this. You also have a snapshot
where as I do not. Regardless of the PAE setting (I tried both
disabled/enabled), I'm now getting a different exception when attempting to add
an instance using the tiny Linux template.

I've posted my management server log as well as my vm info in a gist here:

https://gist.github.com/digitalsanctum/5673168

I've also tried installing the latest extension pack for VirtualBox and that
didn't help either. I'm running with vbox version 4.2.12.

Thanks,
Shane