see this link

On 05/31/2013 05:21 AM, Enric Muñoz wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using Cloudstack 4.0.2 and I have problems to see the usage records. I've already installed the usage server and it is running. I've also set the global settings from the UI enable.usage.server to true and the usage.stats.job.aggregation.range to 10 minutes in order to test the usage server. If I'm not wrong, the usage server should fill the cloud_usage database every ten minutes with the new usage records. However, the cloud_usage database is always empty. I have also tried to execute the generateUsageRecords and listUsageRecords API commands but no usage data appears. Anyone can help me to get the usage records??

Thank you in advance,

Enric

--
Steven Liang