From: Rogelio Fiorenzano [mailto:rogelio.fiorenz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 8:19 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to display UI

Jose--

I'm avidly waiting to see the responses that come to you because I'm
experiencing the very same issue. I've gone through the "Quick Installation
Guide" about 10 times from beginning to end re-confirming that every step was
followed.

My setup is slightly different than the "QIG" in that I changed the private IP
address to a 192.168.1.0/24 network as opposed to the 172.16.10.0/24network in
the document.

I do not believe that there should be an issue with that as long as all the
necessary steps are followed.

Looking forward to see what help we can get.

RF