Is the host in Alert state in CloudStack?  If so, here are some things
to check:

1. CS mgmt server needs access to 22/tcp, 80/tcp, and 443/tcp of all XS
hosts.
2. CS mgmt server must be able to ssh to all XS hosts using root user
and password.
3. Did you recently install any patches on the XS host?  Make sure to
follow the instructions in the CloudStack docs.
4. Do all XS hosts in the pool still have access to all SRs?

Sometimes everything will be fine but the host will be stuck in Alert
state.  You can try the following procedure to get it unstuck:

1. In the CS UI, unmanage the cluster with the affected host.
2. From the CLI of a host in the XS pool, clear the host tags of the
affected host.
xe host-param-clear param-name=tags uuid=<UUID of affected host>
3. In the CS UI, manage the cluster with the affected host.

Best regards,
Kirk