With the state of the 4.1 install docs looking pretty much like the 4.0.2
instructions, does that mean to get a clean initial install of 4.1 up and
running I need to install 4.0.2 and then follow the 4.1 upgrade docs?

I've tried, initially, to use the 4.1 repos to get things going, but there's no
cloud-client equivalent in the repo, so I'm not sure how to get the management
server up and working.

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.2 for all things and the precise 4.1 repo.

Not having installed 4.0.2 first, the vhd-util step is also not correct due to
the path, but I would assume that's something that gets created when installing
cloud-client.

I know there's been a bug/ticket filed for a "Quick Install" doc for 4.2, but
in the meantime what are we supposed to do?

Thanks,
Travis