From: Sriharsha Devineni [mailto:sdevin...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 2:43 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Problem with Instance creation using UI

Hi,

I have a working installation of Cloudstack on KVM host. Guest VMs have
CentOS6.4 and CentOS5.9. Sometimes I run into a weird situation where, when i
try to create a VM using UI, I am able to navigate to the last screen where it
asks for a name(optional) - review screen, and when I click Launch VM the
windows closes in a flash and it doesn't create a VM.  It keeps happening
repeatedly and creates successfully when I try it later.

Can you please suggest me, if I need to anything in the configuration.

Thanks
Sriharsha