Hello,
I am running CloudStack 4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04.2 with KVM for hypervisors and am using NFS for primary and secondary storage. I am currently running Basic Networking model and would like to have two VMs on separate hosts load balanced. I see in the network section of Service Offerings "Default Isolated Network Offering With Source NAT Service" and under System Offering for "System Offering for Elastic LB VM" But am not able to find anyway to use them. I have Googled the heck out of this and have found many post that say this is doable but none that give any examples or "how to" instructions.

It would also be nice to have the System VMs and routers be redundant so that if a host fails it will automatically fail over to the other host with as little down time as possible. Again I see lots of talk about this but nothing to show how to do it.

Even a simple pointer to where I can find example or a how to would be great. I have read the admin guide at http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Admin_Guide/ and am not finding my answers.

Thanks
JohnM