Swift is not been tested for a long time, at least, it's not been tested in
4.0, 4.1 by Citrix QA team. So I really don't know, what's the status of swift
even before OS merge.
So I am asking the question from the community, and gathering requirements. If
we want to support this feature, that means at least, there are QA testing this
feature for each release, and there are users are using it.