- Multi-list send since this is a community wide announcement

Just a reminder, the community news blog is moving to being published on
Wednesdays starting this week on July 10! This is to make it more timely with
the data that we are working on throughout the week.

Please make sure to have any information, events (including dates), or topics
that you would like to see covered or focused on posted to the marketing@c.a.o
mailing list by Monday EOD so we have time to get it in. We'll try to get stuff
happening in on Tuesday as well. If you would like to add it directly to the
news feed wiki, please add it at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News#>#<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News#>

Thanks,
Matt Mullins