shanker

Thank you so much, I have used CloudMonkey and worked from the first try, I
haven't had much success with using the URL and browser.

I'm now able to use ldap passwords to log in,for existing users
in CloudStack, now the natural question follows, is there is away I could
sync ldap users with CloudStack?

Thank you

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com