Dean,

Good day to you, and thank you for your e-mail.

I tried your suggestion, but it didn't work.

apt-get install chkconfig
chkconfig cloudstack-management on

root@cs-mgmt-01:/home/indra# chkconfig | grep cloudstack-management
cloudstack-management        on

Rebooted the management server.

After reboot, the cloudstack-management service is still not started by
default. I still need to start manually.

===
root@cs-mgmt-01:/home/indra# service cloudstack-management status
 * CloudStack-specific Tomcat servlet engine is not running.

root@cs-mgmt-01:/home/indra# service cloudstack-management start
 * Starting CloudStack-specific Tomcat servlet engine
cloudstack-management
[ OK ]

root@cs-mgmt-01:/home/indra# service cloudstack-management status
 * CloudStack-specific Tomcat servlet engine is running with pid 1751
===

Any other suggestions?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.