Try to mount your secondary storage NFS mount point from within the SSVM. There
maybe some firewall rule preventing it from mounting the storage. Find the link
local IP of the SSVM and ssh into it on port 3922 using identity under
/root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud from your host machine. Then do a df to see if the
storage on /mnt/SecStorage shows up or not.