From: Deepak Yadav [mailto:deepak....@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 July 2013 12:34
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to upload ISO for VM installation in

yes It is a valid uRL because I am using the same server as a http server for
Image upload !

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Yadav | Linux Admin | MothersonSumi INfotech & Designs Limited |
| Noida - 201301 | Uttar Pradesh | India |  T +91 9889284337 |
| 9015150337 |
E  deepak.ya...@mind-infotech.com | www.mind-infotech.com |
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.