On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 02:59:41PM +0800, Indra Pramana wrote:

> Could this be the reason? What can I do, shall I adduser cloud manually? It
> seems that the user wasn't added in the first place when I installed the
> cloudstack-agent package on this host.

The second host hasn't connected to cloudstack successfully in that
case. Ensure that the service cloudstack-agent is running on the host
you migrate the VM to. It will connect with the cloudstack management
server. You could try a force-reconnect (in the Host UI dialog) to
try and recreate the cloud user on this host.

--
Prasanna.,