Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Our virtual router vm was used @50% of CPU and the network traffic it was
amazing.
We had some system scripts who send DNS request storm on virtual router. Now,
we have corrected this and now the usage of cpu is under 1% and network traffic
is "normal".

But, this operation don't be resolving our problems of new instance deployment
:-(

Somebody has an other idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Pierre