Yes, that's correct. I think we need to update the documentation. The
user simply needs to create a bridge where 'public' traffic will work,
and then set that bridge name as the traffic label for public traffic.
Then it will create the vlan device and the bridge necessary for
public based on the physical ethernet device of that bridge.

Note, in this example, it is only looking for cloudVirBr for
compatibility, if there are existing cloudVirBr bridges then the agent
will continue to create cloudVirBr bridges, otherwise, it will create
breth bridges, which allow the same vlan number on different physical
interfaces.

We can easily create some concrete examples for this... such as the
one represented in devcloud-kvm by
tools/devcloud-kvm/devcloud-kvm-advanced.cfg