Hello,

We are trying to create a new instance with basic networking setup using CentOS
6.0 ISO. Cloudstack assigns the correct IP Address (in my case: 10.60.176.110)
to this new centOS instance, but once you log into this VM, check "ifconfig"
and "/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0", the IP Address and default
gateway information are not passed through correctly. The same issue with
hostname – instead of "centos-107", it shows as "localhost.localdomain". Please
see attached screenshots. Has anyone experienced the similar issue?

Our environment:

  1.  CS 4.2
  2.  XenServer 6.0.2
  3.  CentOS 6.0 ISO