On 08/06/2013 11:18 PM, Jason Pavao wrote:
Folks,
My initial approach to using cloudstack has been in the context of
jenkins automation, but over time several new groups have been joining,
and bringing in new hardware. I am trying to find an easy path to
segmenting resources based on group. I'm not sure how to approach it on
cloudstack. Any advice/recommendations would be immensely appreciated.

You probably want to checkout the "dedicated resource" features in upcoming 4.2. Search and look in the documents with "dedicated" here;

  https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/42-design-documents.html

/Ove

--
Ove Everlid
System Administrator / Architect / SDN & Linux hacker