Hi Team,

I resolved the issue and installed CS. The problem is with the
documentation of CS.4.1.0
The version of CS is wrong in *4.1.0 Installation Guide*, where i have
followed the steps of CS-4.1.0 Installation Guide where i have installed
CS-4.0

[cloudstack]
name=cloudstack*baseurl=http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.0/*
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

So i just removed the CS-4.0 and installed CS-4.1.0 and followed the steps
of CS-4.1.0 Installation Guide. And I have installed without any issues. :)

Thanks a lot for the support.

Regards,
Karthikeyan