Dear all,

Anyone knows how CloudStack calculates the capacity of the secondary
storage's space?

My CloudStack 4.1.0 reports that my secondary storage's space is low, even
though it actually has lots of disk space. Problem started to happen after
I changed the secondary storage's NAS from FreeNAS to NAS4Free.

===
2013-08-12 11:20:56,578 DEBUG [cloud.alert.AlertManagerImpl]
(CapacityChecker:null) Available secondary storage space is low, total:
1969 MB, used: 1969 MB (100%)
===

It says I only have 1969 MB, while in fact I have more than 7 TB of disk
space.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.