Hi All,

The Cloudstack docs for XenServer say to use bridge networking when using
basic networking.  Is this still the case with CS 4.1 and XS 6.1?

XS 6.1 introduced LACP which I would prefer to use but it is not supported
with bridge networking.  I think my storage network would benefit from it.

If still required for basic networking then can someone walk me through how
to setup an advanced network that behaves like a basic, shared, no security
group network.  I have 8 nics in 2 bonds (4 nics each -- one labeled
storage for NFS SR and the other cloud-public for management/guest
traffic).  The hosts and the guests are in 192.168.1.0/24 and the storage
network is isolated on its own in a 192.168.200.0/24.

thanks,
Carlos