Dang I have to upgrade first :-( she's been working so well I didn't want
to touch it lol

Thanks!

Curtis Old
Neustar, Inc. / Neustarlabs / Senior Research Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5384 Mobile: +1.540.532.2230 / curtis....@neustar.biz
/ www.neustar.biz <http://www.neustar.biz/>

use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have
received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
and delete the original message.