That's weird. My environment has the community RPMs [1] installed (tried
both 4.1.0 and 4.1.1), but there DOES exist the cloudstack-setup-databases
command, located in /usr/bin.

$ which cloudstack-setup-databases
/usr/bin/cloudstack-setup-databases

As I remember, these cloud-*** commands have all changed their titles to
cloudstack-*** since version 4.1. So I was confused when I first read your
thread concerning 4.1.

Are you using a RPM-based Linux and the community RPMs, too? I have no idea
why you have cloud-setup-databases, instead!

[1] http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.1/

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryan...@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750...@gmail.com