Hi Shankerbalan,

I have seen your blog and the post as well....let me explain again...i
have upgraded CS 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 because of the vulnerability  found by ASF
in CS 4.1.0....after CS upgrade i was able to login...but once i migrate
the SSVM from existing host to new host,i am not able to access the
SSVM,then i again migrate the VM's to old Host but result is
same..."permission denied (public key)".

I am using Xenserver hosts and try to access SSVM from the host itself.