Hi Kasif,

It seems may be your SSVM not able to connect through the public
network...cross check it through login to SSVM from the host itself by the
link local address.

http://xmodulo.com/2012/05/how-to-log-in-to-system-vms-in.html

And run the system VM check utility from SSVM,you can find the utilitie
here :-

# sh usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh

Thanks,
Punit Dambiwal