Hello everyone

is it possible to create another network for management purposes?

Similar to the control network we see attached to virtual router, a network
with only an IP and subnet mask, with no default gateway.

This is what I have done so far, trying to achieve that.

1. created a network offering and created a guest network
2. create new instance and attach it to 2 networks (management, and
production network).

When I start the instance, vm will only show 1 NIC with IP address, and it
is usually from the default network in CS.

So even tho I selected 2 networks, it only took an IP from the default
network.

Not sure how to go around this issue, is there is a special way of creating
a network that doesn't require default gateway to be specified?

Thanks