Hello Travis,

If you are using virt-manager GUI then you can select the host, in case of
localhost select localhost (qemu connection) go to edit->connection details
there you have storage and you should be able to delete add or whatever.
If no GUI then use 'virsh' with storage pool commands.
first 'virsh pool-list, then virsh pool-destroy and finally virsh
pool-define with your xml config I believe.

Thanks,
Jithin