Hi folks,

I am deploying a cloud environment using Xen 4.1 and I have this situation:

I have a server that has already installed the Xen 4.1 hypervisor with XCP
API and 4 Virtual machines created. One of this VMs is the VM I installed
the Cloudstack. So, everything is running smooth there and now is time to
add this host to the cloudstack so it would be managed by there. I thought
that when I added the host the cloudstack would load all of its
configurations and auto detected the running VMs e shared storage that it
is using. But, I added the host to my cluster, but none of the VMs that are
already running were detected.

So, is there any way detecting them with cloudstack ?

I would appreciate your help, ;)
--
Rafael Weingartner