I've read the documents, but I can't seem to find anything about this even
after google searching.

Here is what I'm trying to accomplish: I'd like to have an external
hardware router handle the routing for certain networks. It's on VLAN10.

Here is what I'm seeing: Only one network offering is showing up under
"network offering" in create a network and for instances. It is "
DefaultIsolatedNetworkOfferingWithSourceNatService"

I've tried creating a new network offering with specify vlan and specify IP
addresses, but it doesn't seem to ever show up to be used. Additionally,
there is a system created one that looks like it could do it,
"DefaultIsolatedNetworkOffering" but it too doesn't show up.

If I create a network offering with the exact same options as as
DefaultIsolatedNetworkOfferingWithSourceNatService, it does show up and can
be used.

I'm in advanced networking mode for the zone, and as far as I can tell
everything is working well as expected.

Does anyone have any place they can point me to for this or offer some
advice as to why at least the system DefaultIsolatedNetworkOffering can't
be used?

--
Nick

*'What is a human being, then?'
'A seed'
'A... seed?'
'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
-David Zindell, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens*