Hi France
I made some last minute adjustments so the script may have some issues but
hopefully should be straight forward enough.  If not let me know.

You will need to include the xe-guest-utilities_6.0.2-766_amd64.deb in the
directory from the XenServer tools install iso.  I could not find a place
to download it from.

You should run the createUbuntuCSimageXen.sh script on an ubuntu 12.04
machine for best results and make sure the directory it runs in has plenty
of room 10+G.

Once it creates the ubuntu-12.04.3-server-cloudimg-amd64.fs file you will
need to move that file to a XenServer host to run the createVDH.sh script.

Let me know how it goes.

https://github.com/creategui/CloudStackImageScripts

Actually I am having trouble pushing my files... I'll email them to you
later tonight.  I have to leave the office now...

Cheers,
Carlos