Dear all,

In addition to my previous e-mail below, earlier I did some tests by
creating the normal "isolated" type network with "Offering for Isolated
networks with Source Nat service enabled" network offering, and then create
a VM instance using the network. The VM instance is created successfully
using a private guest IP address. I then tried to acquire a public IP
address (Network > the network name > View IP Addresses > Acquire New IP)
and once the public IP address is acquired, I can map the public IP to the
VM using "Static NAT".

However, when I tried to acquire another new IP address, and try to static
NAT it to the same VM, it refuses to do so with this error message: "Failed
to enable static nat for the ip address id=1752 as vm id=1934 is already
associated with ip id=1568". Two questions:

1. Can we create static NAT for two (or more) public IP addresses into one
single VM?
2. Can we assign two (or more) guest IP addresses on a single VM instance?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.