On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Joe Brockmeier <j...@apache.org> wrote:
> ## New Features
>
> Some of the notable new features in Apache CloudStack 4.1.0 include:
>
> * Resizing root and data volumes.
I decided to play with the resize feature and found this to be not as
advertised. :) Did this turn into only resize of DATA volumes? When I
call resizeVolume on a ROOT volume that's what it's telling me.

com.cloud.exception.InvalidParameterValueException: Can only resize DATA volumes

I'm using KVM which is one of the supported hypervisors. Did the ROOT
part just not make it in due to bugs? It would be so nice to not have
to maintain so many different template sizes.

Thanks,

--
Dave Cundiff
System Administrator