Howdy, CloudStack users!

I'm wanting to set up the AWS interface in CloudStack 4.1.1 in an advanced
networking zone. I noticed that section 11.1 of the CloudStack installation
documents says the following about the AWS interface:

"Supported only in zones that use basic networking"

As I haven't yet gotten the AWS interface working, I'm curious if this is the
reason, or if I just have it configured incorrectly. If this documentation is
accurate, does anyone know of a workaround to get the AWS interface working in
an advanced network zone in CloudStack 4.1.1, or is this a hard limitation in
this version of CloudStack? Also, does anyone know if later versions of
CloudStack are planned to support the AWS interface in advanced zones?

Thanks for the help!

Best,
Rich Chatterton