From: create...@gmail.com [mailto:create...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Carlos
Reategui
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:15 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cloudstack 4.1.1 + XCP 1.6 fresh install

Are you positive you had vhd-util in /usr/share/cloudstack-common/
scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver/ prior to adding the hosts to CS?  Also was it
chmod +x? If so, this is a bug that should be filed in Jira.  In my case I'm
mostly sure I had it in there but not with the executable bit set so wasn't
sure if it was user error on my part (although I guess that should be
considered a documentation bug then).