Open vSwitch is not required.  For this configuration I don't think any
special configuration is required on the host or in CloudStack.  Try
simply adding the host.  CloudStack should detect the default gateway on
eth0 and create the necessary bridge on it.  All traffic types will use
that bridge by default.

My main concern is if CloudStack will work with the multi-homed
configuration.  If after adding the host you find that the CPVM is not
working, it may be trying and failing to connect to 10.3.9.50, so you
may need to explicitly configure management traffic to use eth1.  This
is done by creating a bridge on eth1 and updating the traffic label in
CloudStack.

Best regards,
Kirk