From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.ya...@citrix.com]
Sent: 28 November 2012 13:12
To: jerry jiang. 蒋维
Cc: cloudstack-us...@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: New DevCloud Appliance

Jerry, you should select option 3 which is the default.

If it did not work, then you'll probably have to create your own DevCloud.

I recommend you install VirtualBox, it's only about 80-100MB, is freely
available and very easy to use.

Regards.

PS. Please email on the list so everyone can participate
http://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#NewbieFAQ-IsthereaCodeofConductforApacheprojects
?