Thanks Travis

Any one have tried to upgrade?

I followed upgrade process from 4.1.1 to 4.2 (xenserver) is running on all
of my hyperviroues

However when I try and run  cloudstack-sysvmadm to stop then start all
running SSVMs, Console Proxies, and Virtual Routers

I get the following:

/usr/bin/cloudstack-sysvmadm: line 21: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: No such
file or directory

Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...
ERROR: Failed to stop secondary storage vm with id 5

Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s)

Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...
ERROR: Failed to stop console proxy vm with id 19

Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .

Stopping and starting 6 running routing vm(s)...
ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 13

ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 112

ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 108

ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 94

ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 120

ERROR: Failed to restart domainRouter with id 83

Done restarting router(s).

Any ideas?