On Oct 2, 2013, at 3:43 PM, sebgoa <run...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2013, at 3:28 PM, Geoff Higginbottom
> <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
>> Did you by chance configure the 'Storage' network when you created the Zone
>>

> Found the issue, the host IP of the mgt server was wrong ( I have two
> interfaces) and the ssvm was on private network.
> Fixed that and the templates are downloading, but it's stuck at 99% in the
> UI….hunting that one now

It works fine if I register an ISO, but for a qcow2 image (KVM hypervisor), the
download happens and completes (file totally downloaded on systemvm mounted
secondary storage), but the percentage completion of the download on the UI is
stuck 99%, 84%, 67%….

Any idea why the mgt server would not think that the template has finished
downloading ?

>> Regards
>>
>> Geoff Higginbottom
>>
>> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
>>
>> geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com

>>> (catalina-exec-20:null) ===START===  172.16.153.1 -- GET
>>> command=registerTemplate&response=json&sessionkey=ErhEwVpkdKXC3br3zZUoAyaFY7E%3D&name=toto&displayText=toto&url=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.38.100%3A80%2Ftinylinux.qcow2&zoneid=-1&format=QCOW2&isextractable=false&passwordEnabled=false&osTypeId=278f54ca-29d1-11e3-9b24-000c290705d2&hypervisor=KVM&ispublic=true&isfeatured=true&_=1380715213357