Dear all,

I am now in the progress of upgrading my CloudStack from 4.1.1 to 4.2.0.
Running cloudstack-sysvmadm can restart the SSVM, but failed to restart the
CPVM and all the VRs.

====
[1] 3152
root@cs-mgmt-01:~/backup/20131003# tail -f sysvm.log
nohup: ignoring input
/usr/bin/cloudstack-sysvmadm: line 21: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: No such
file or directory

Stopping and starting 1 secondary storage vm(s)...
Done stopping and starting secondary storage vm(s)

Stopping and starting 1 console proxy vm(s)...
ERROR: Failed to stop console proxy vm with id 1980

Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .

Stopping and starting 0 running routing vm(s)...
====

SSVM seems OK, I have run health check script and everything is in order.

VM state of CPVM is running, but state is disconnected. I can't stop or
destroy the CPVM.

All the VRs are running now but I am not too sure if they are already using
the new 4.2 template or still using the old template, since it seems the
sysvmadm script was unable to detect the virtual routers.

Anyone can help?

Thank you.