Dear all,

After CloudStack upgrade to 4.2.0, the network speed to our VM instances is
very slow and seems to be limited to 2 Mbps for both ingress and egress
traffic for each instance. It seems that there's some network rate limiting
which didn't take effect on CloudStack version 4.1.1 or below, but now is
taking effect on CloudStack 4.2.0.

I read this article on how CloudStack manages the network traffic for the
VMs:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.1/html/Admin_Guide/network-rate.html

For guest VMs, the network rate-limiting is set on the compute offering
associate with each VM. Please CMIIW.

All our guest VMs are created under different accounts and have their own
compute offering, which is auto-created under that specific account when
the VM instance is created.

The issue is, from admin account, I can't seem to modify the compute
offering for the guest VMs. If I go to GUI > Service Offerings > Compute
Offering, I can only see the compute offering for admin account only. How
can I see and modify the compute offering under different accounts?

Furthermore, it seems that I cannot modify the network rate field of an
existing compute offering. How do I modify it so that I can set higher
network rate limit or unlimited bandwidth for an existing guest VM?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.