Hello,
     I am setting up a small test cluster and decided to use XenServer this
time with Cloudstack 4.2.0.  I would like to run the management server on the
cluster, but since XenServer uses its own OS install rather than CentOS, I
believe that means I cannot run the manager on it bare metal like I would for
KVM.  Is it possible for me to create the management server on a VM which I
then would use to connect to the cluster for cloudstack functionality?
Thanks,      David Ortiz