Hi All, I'm trying to build Cloudstack 4.2 RPMs and keep running up against the same error, this looks like the most important part:

Failed tests: appendTest(org.apache.cloudstack.alert.snmp.SnmpTrapAppenderTest): error snmpHelper list size not as expected expected:<0> but was:<2>

The full error is here: http://pastebin.com/0i4hbibQ

I start from a fresh CentOS 6.3 or 6.4 box and follow instructions from here: https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Installation_Guide/sect-source-buildrpm.html with no luck.

Has anyone else run into a similar error?

-Jamie