Dear all,

I setup Ubuntu VMs using virtio driver for network and disk for faster
performance, and saved them as templates.

For Ubuntu 12.04, I saved the template using "Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit)" OS
type and any new VMs being created based on that template will retain the
virtio driver settings, no issue.

However, for Ubuntu 13.04, I saved the template using "Other Ubuntu
(64-bit)" OS type because there's no specific OS type for Ubuntu 13.04, and
when I test creating new VMs using that template, the virtio driver
settings wasn't retained. E.g. it will still use /dev/sda instead of
/dev/vda for the disk.

Anyone can advise how can I enable virtio on my Ubuntu 13.04 template?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.